• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Results are in: Silver Surfer 1

21 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

mine came back a 8.5 and i think they were the same.....CGC hates me .....i think its because i trash them on these boards.......don't be critical of them...because they know who u r.

I'm not being critical, I'm just trying to figure how they grade. I use to send in books like this a few years ago and they would come back a better grade, I think the standards just have changed over time. I am still happy with the grade. Just I thought it was a 9.4. No biggie. If I had the notes I could maybe see something I missed.
Still am very happy for the book.

3 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Cool to see what yours came back. Mine is right around yours and I just sent it in. I would love to get a 9.2 on mine as well.

I agree, yours is very close to mine. Very, Very close. If yours comes back higher then mine, then I give up. Haha, JK.

Just now, Stingrayiii said:

I agree, yours is very close to mine. Very, Very close. If yours comes back higher then mine, then I give up. Haha, JK.

Never give up! lol

Seriously though, beautiful copy! And white pages to! Congrats and look forward to seeing more of your books🙂.

12 hours ago, Stingrayiii said:

Can anyone look up the graders notes for me?

I will have to go back to my local shop to see if they can get them.

Nice loooking book, congrats ! The notes are only free to the submitter, which appears to be your LCS. You do realize you are asking us to buy the notes for you ? :baiting:

3 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Nice loooking book, congrats ! The notes are only free to the submitter, which appears to be your LCS. You do realize you are asking us to buy the notes for you ? :baiting:

Oh, I didn't know that. I will go to my LCS and get them then. Nice to know.