• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DELETE

22 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, telerites said:

I think this has happened before with this seller, no?

Happened just last night!  I posted all 17 rules for him to read.  He was in violation of 4,9,10,11 right off the bat.  He cleaned up the PayPal, surcharge, and shipping issues but still kept his listings on eBay.  Has to learn the hard way I guess (shrug)

3 minutes ago, DST said:

Happened just last night!  I posted all 17 rules for him to read.  He was in violation of 4,9,10,11 right off the bat.  He cleaned up the PayPal, surcharge, and shipping issues but still kept his listings on eBay.  Has to learn the hard way I guess (shrug)

No I mean on earlier sale threads.  

2 hours ago, DST said:

3 hours ago, Columbia Comics said:

My 8 year old reads better than this kid. Oy vey! 😖

I read the rules, and took everything off everywhere. I left one comic on ebay by accident: Action 151. I just took it down. Wow, how come no one sent me a dm, or does everyone just like to be cut throat & kill each other on the CGC boards? I thought comics were supposed to be fun.

2 hours ago, DST said:

I read the rules, and took everything off everywhere. I left one comic on ebay by accident: Action 151. I just took it down. Wow, how come no one sent me a dm, or does everyone just like to be cut throat & kill each other on the CGC boards? I thought comics were supposed to be fun.

1 minute ago, dylanthekid said:

I read the rules, and took everything off everywhere. I left one comic on ebay by accident: Action 151. I just took it down. Wow, how come no one sent me a dm, or does everyone just like to be cut throat & kill each other on the CGC boards? I thought comics were supposed to be fun.

Comics are also about money, and you are a business person, I presume, and Boardies would assume you would know better, and would follow the rules. 

Someone posted ALL the rules and once again, you FAILED to obey them all.  Your website claims that you're an Overstreet Advisor.  If that's true, then how hard is it to follow a few simple rules?  It's not like there are hundreds....

You really don't have any excuses.  Members posted in your thread and alerted you to the rules.  You even ENDED your thread so that you could start another one and you acknowledged that you were going to follow ALL the rules...yet you did not.  Sorry but you will get zero sympathy from most people...

Ask Major Payne where you can find sympathy...

Being young has nothing to do with defense, although I think it means I have tolerance of others. This is my first post sales thread post on the cgc forum in a very long time, and my first one with good stuff ever. I did indeed read the rules, and took every single comic off everywhere; except one by mistake. I left one comic on ebay by accident: Action 151. I just took it down. Geez.