• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a few books for sale ... FF 57, IM 54, MIS 68

26 posts in this topic

Just a few books today, maybe more if these sell. :wishluck:

Books have not been pressed (unless noted otherwise).

First :takeit: or agreement (via PM or in the thread) takes the book.

Shipping is extra and at exact cost (unless I have noted that shipping is included). All forms of payment accepted.

No returns on CGC books. Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 5 days of delivery and books are returned within 2 weeks. No refunds on shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

On 2/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, Old Fashion PB and J said:

Damn, that Iron Man was sweet!

Well, maybe he sent it to you as he sent me a completely different, lower grade copy instead.  

Not even close to being the same book.  Here's what arrived in the mail followed by the pictures of the advertised book I bought.

IM54.jpg

IM54back.jpg

IM54.jpg

IM54back.jpg

Edited by Red_Hood

9 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

Well, maybe he sent it to you as he sent me a completely different, lower grade copy instead.  

Not even close to being the same book.  Here's what arrived in the mail followed by the pictures of the advertised book I bought.

IM54.jpg

IM54back.jpg

IM54.jpg

IM54back.jpg

I assume you have already contacted the seller privately about this discrepancy.