• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a few books for sale ... FF 57, IM 54, MIS 68

26 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, blue808 said:

Redhood already pm'd me about it and I said I sent the wrong book. Don't know why he posted in the thread as I immediately responded and offered to make things right.

I have been selling here for a very long time and anyone who has bought from me before would attest that I'm on the up and up.

Yeah, he overreacted....

54 minutes ago, blue808 said:

Redhood already pm'd me about it and I said I sent the wrong book. Don't know why he posted in the thread as I immediately responded and offered to make things right.

I have been selling here for a very long time and anyone who has bought from me before would attest that I'm on the up and up.

@Red_Hood Bill is a great seller and there is no doubt it's an honest mistake. I have bought as well as countless others from him and I have never heard a complaint. Bill is a good guy (thumbsu

2 hours ago, blue808 said:

Bill is a top notch seller. I was buying from him when he first started selling on here. Got my FF 57 in super quick time and exactly as described if not better. 

1 hour ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

@Red_Hood Bill is a great seller and there is no doubt it's an honest mistake. I have bought as well as countless others from him and I have never heard a complaint. Bill is a good guy (thumbsu

I agree, I've seen his past sales threads and I jumped to conclusions when the book arrived.  Bill is making things right and I don't have any animosity towards him or the transaction.

Chalk it up to "Chit Happens"