Can't sign in through CGCComicns.com
2 2

18 posts in this topic

4,693 posts

I can't sign-in or contact the website owner through CGCComics.com.  I needed to user collectors-society.com, which still doesn't let me use Contact Us.

1,094 posts

Can't sign-in using Google Chrome. The cgccomics.com website is blank. I can only sign-in using Safari.  

2,059 posts

Are you still having trouble signing in at cgccomics.com? If so, can you provide a screenshot of what you see after you try to log in? You can post it here or email me at dena@ngccoin.com

177 posts

Can't sign in using Google Chrome.  The cgccomcs.com website shows only the banner, and sign-in button doesn't click.  Signed in using Microsoft Edge.

1,995 posts

I can't sign in from phone using Chrome either.  

196 posts
On 2/7/2019 at 7:25 PM, ivrimark said:

Can't sign in using Google Chrome.  The cgccomcs.com website shows only the banner, and sign-in button doesn't click.  Signed in using Microsoft Edge.

Just had the same issue here, only in Safari. Just the banner shows. 

2,059 posts

Checking in to see if this issue persists for any of you.

59,392 posts

I don't have any issues with Chrome but I am on Windows 7 so unsure what the others use. 

6 posts

I'm having this issue right now.  Chrome on both my desktop and mobile.  Website works fine on Safari, but who the heck uses that?

943 posts

I am having the same issue. Not able to log in via desktop via chrome. 

842 posts

wouldnt work today on any browser, on any device. i called them and apparently one million people also had the same problem. for now it seems to be fixed. 

6 posts

I emailed Dena right away and she was super helpful and attentive.  She even checked back with me today.  

5,738 posts

Also am not able to log in at all with Chrome, but Explorer seems ok. This is out of the blue, I've used Chrome exclusively up until this afternoon with the boards, and never had an issue.

271 posts

Me too...never had an issue before, got one of my computers fixed and signed into all 463 sites I buy/sell on..(ok..maybe not THAT many :whistle:) but no matter what I do I cant seem to sign in here on my laptop.  When I click on "sign in" it refreshes to a page with just a cgc toolbar on the top and nothing on the bottom 3/4 of the page..any thoughts? Thanks! Jeff

5,738 posts
14 hours ago, bikesnbuses said:

Me too...never had an issue before, got one of my computers fixed and signed into all 463 sites I buy/sell on..(ok..maybe not THAT many :whistle:) but no matter what I do I cant seem to sign in here on my laptop.  When I click on "sign in" it refreshes to a page with just a cgc toolbar on the top and nothing on the bottom 3/4 of the page..any thoughts? Thanks! Jeff

That's exactly what I get as well, the masthead with menu bar and nothing else.

271 posts

Im using Microsoft Edge right now..It works fine,but I hate to keep switching browsers..Not really a fan of it,I prefer Google Chrome..But,at least I can see it on my laptop !!:banana:

2,059 posts

We implemented a fix for this yesterday. Please let me know if you are still having a problem in Chrome.

271 posts
3 minutes ago, dena said:

We implemented a fix for this yesterday. Please let me know if you are still having a problem in Chrome.

And Im IN !!! :banana::banana::banana::golfclap: