• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buy sell or hold?

10 posts in this topic

I could have sworn there was a thread for this, but looking back through about two years worth of pages I couldn't find one. Anyway, going off of some hot stuff recently what's your take on these titles?

Stumptown #1

Batman: The Red Death

Spiderman 2099 #1 Toy Biz reprint

Monstress #1 2nd print

Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell #3 Bewitched variant

18 hours ago, BishopT said:

I could have sworn there was a thread for this, but looking back through about two years worth of pages I couldn't find one. Anyway, going off of some hot stuff recently what's your take on these titles?

Stumptown #1

Batman: The Red Death

Spiderman 2099 #1 Toy Biz reprint

Monstress #1 2nd print

Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell #3 Bewitched variant

There was. I did it a few years ago.

I would sell all about the toybiz 2099 and I am on the fence on that one. Its always been hard to find. It's right up there with the spiderman 5 toybiz for rarity. 

Edited by fastballspecial

36 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

There was. I did it a few years ago.

I would sell all about the toybiz 2099 and I am on the fence on that one. Its always been hard to find. It's right up there with the spiderman 5 toybiz for rarity. 

Was it this one? Interestingly has not been commented on since the Spider-Verse movie.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/435934-4-modern-characters-buyspec-sell-or-hold/?page=5