• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

đŸ”„đŸ”‘'s & golden age goodies! AS 2 / CC 1 / FF 48 / FF 67 / FL 105 / Hulk 181 / GA GL 2 & 15 / SA GL 2 / Leading 6/10 / MP 15 SS / Nova 1 / SGT FURY 1 SS / GA SUPES / TOS 43/53/61/64/66/67 / TTA 27 SS & 36 / WW 19/25/30/117 / WORLD'S BEST #1 5.0 ADD
1 1

82 posts in this topic

Most of the books in the last thread have sold or been traded away, so let's start a new February thread...gonna be throwing some key books & Golden age classics out there, but I'm also taking requests...so if there's a book/character/title/genre you'd like to see, feel free to let me know via post or PM & I'll try my best to make it happen!!

Normal :rulez: Apply:

No probies or Bad-List B-Holes :makepoint:

1st person to agree to terms with me on a book takes it, whether it be via :takeit: or PM....the sale will be dictated by earliest timestamp.

Priority shipping is covered by me to anywhere in the U.S. (international buyers PM for prices)

I accept paypal, check, money order, or any other reasonable form of payment (no magic beans please (tsk) )

Returns are accepted if the reason is reasonably reasonable.

My ebay handle is topcitycomics....I have over 2000 feedback on there...all positive except one toolbag who had to leave me negative feedback for being out of stock on a $10 book & forgetting (yes, after I refunded him instantly)

....and for even more reading, my kudos thread is quite thrilling:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/245483-top-city-comics-feedback-thread/

THANKS FER LOOKIN!!!  :banana::banana::banana:

Edited by Top City Comics

MOVED

ALL-STAR COMICS #2 CGC 1.8 OW - Johnny Thunder and Green Lantern begin!

The cover's detached, but it's one heckuva nice presenter for the grade...with pretty decent pq for a book that's pushin' 80 years old! :headbang:

Only copy I could find out on the interwebs was a 1.0 for $995 + s/h...shoot me an offer or dazzle me with some fancy books!!

$1195 $1150 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments) MOVED

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

SOLD!! - (traded away for some awesome GGA!)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #15 CGC 4.0 OW - 1st appearance of Kraven the Hunter / 2nd Chameleon / 1st mention of Mary Jane

Not too shabby for the grade....does NOT look to have yet been pressed for those who care...

Only comp I could find was a 3.5 for $575 + s/h.

$625 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments)

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

SOLD!!

I'll sneak this one in first ;)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #17 CGC 4.0 CR/OW - 2nd appearance of The Green Goblin / Human Torch stops by for coffee

A dang nice copy that doesn't look to have ever been pressed.

The cheapest 8.5 I could find out there sits at $1600 + s/h, so let's start with:

$1495 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments)

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

SOLD!! - (traded away to a forever home!:cloud9:)

AVENGERS #1 CGC 5.0 OW/W - Origin & 1st appearance of the Avengers / FF, Loki, & Teen Brigade stop by to say hi

A "nicer-than-5.0" copy that's been knocked down by 3 extra staples being added to the spine (very nice placement actually)

The cheapest 5.0 I could find out there sits at $3900 + s/h, so let's start with:

$3850 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments)

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

*SOLD!!* - (traded away for some awesome PCH!!)

AVENGERS #4 CGC 6.0 CR/OW - 1st Silver Age appearance of Captain America / Sub-Mariner appearance

A sharp copy with a bit of a dust shadow on the back cover & light tanning...does NOT look to have been pressed.

The cheapest 6.0 I could find out there was $1999.99 + s/h, so let's start with...

$1850 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments)

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

SOLD!! - (traded away for some awesome GGA!)

BATMAN #47 CGC 5.5 OW - 1st detailed origin of Batman / Catwoman appearance

Pretty sweet copy...pressing history unknown.

There's a 5.0 being offered on the bay for $2500, so let's start there:

$2500 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments) *ON HOLD*

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

MOVED

BATMAN #181 CGC 5.5 QUALIFIED OW/W - 1st  Appearance of Poison Ivy (centerfold pinup removed)

Last sale in this 5.5 qualified grade was for $455 back in September of last year...but let's go with....

$375 $360 SHIPPED (open to offers / trades / time-payments) MOVED

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg