• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pixar's TOY STORY 4 (6/21/19)

12 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sagekilz said:

I'm a sucker for the Toy Story movies and will always plop down my money to see it in the theater - because it's easier to tear up when no one can see you!  :whistle:

My family is all fired up to see this. All Disney had to say was 'Toy Story' and we were sold. <3

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

My family is all fired up to see this. All Disney had to say was 'Toy Story' and we were sold. <3

Same here.  And you know the story is going to be similar to the previous three, the characters will probably have the same "struggles", and the ending will inevitably make you cry like a 3 year old.  REGARDLESS, I'll be there with bells on, crying into my pretzel bites.

18 hours ago, NewEnglandGothic said:

Am I going to cry about Forky's existence in the world though?  That looks incredibly sad.

I did not find this movie as emotional as number 3.  I'll admit I cried when they were going to got incinerated in number 3, but this one I didn't even have a hint of my eyes getting teary.

On 6/26/2019 at 2:29 AM, media_junkie said:

So I just saw this movie, and while it was good (not great), it was totally unnecessary.  The third movie wrapped the series up all in a bow, while this movie just felt tacked on.

Your post is spot on.  Saw it yesterday morning.  The animation is off the charts but they should have 1) left well enough alone and 2) thought about putting such and adult theme/message/philosophical question in a kid's movie.

I asked our 6 year old if he'd want to see Toy Story 4 again or the Secret Life of Pets 2 again and he said "Max, I wanna see Max."

I have no doubt the movie will make tons of money for Disney.

Edited by Lucky Baru