• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk 1 3.0 ss Giant Size X-Men 1 8.0 White pager, JIM 109 6.0 ss
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, 

I am selling this mini Stan lee lot. Incredible Hulk 1 3.0 and Journey into Mystery 109 6.0. 

Usual rules apply:

1st :takeit: trumps any ongoing pms.

shipping via registered mail included with price for USA (if outside the states pm me first) 

No returns on graded CGC books. 

Prefered payment is certified check, but PP is okay too. 

Open to short term payment plan with - 20 percent down. PM for details. 

My kudos is located in my aviator, as well as my eBay user is fsuau22 (100% feedback) 

would consider part trade. A few books that would peak my interest is:

FF48, Hulk 181, TOS 52, x-men 4 ( 7.0-8.0) white pages 

Spider-Man 14 (4.5-6.5 white pages) 

avengers 1, strange tales 110, TTA27 (4.0-5.5) white pages 

Edited by colossus is awesome!

47 minutes ago, colossus is awesome! said:

Yes, I did receive this from Dan. Thanks for your concern :) 

Hey Dave 2X, KPR was pointing it out because he knows I was looking for one, thank you! Colossus, that is a crazy good price for the pair. I’m tempting to do something crazy. I love the 109 too. It’s a classic. 

I love the cover of 109. I identified that as a breakout book about twenty five years ago and gathered up in excess of twenty copies. It never did reach where I thought it would be but it wasn't the worst investment I've made. Back then, you could still pick up nice copies for well under $10.  I think its the first book I ever bought off of Mark Zaid when he was selling his neighbors books back when he was still in high school. I wanted the #89 but he wanted too much. After the show, I got a sweet pair of TOS 59/60 off him for about $5, but the #89 was sold. I think a pre-Metropolis Vincent picked up a good bit of Marks beautiful SA Marvel set that show.

21 minutes ago, KPR Comics said:

huh?  I was notifying Dan because he has a WTB for one close to that range.  

20 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Hey Dave 2X, KPR was pointing it out because he knows I was looking for one, thank you! Colossus, that is a crazy good price for the pair. I’m tempting to do something crazy. I love the 109 too. It’s a classic. 

Ah no worries! My apologies. I thought you were questioning if it was my book because it use to be dans. No worries!!