• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in..... Daredevil 1

14 posts in this topic

Pretty nice comic.  Clean, flat, and glossy. Has some pressable dimples along the spine.

CF is detached at the bottom staple.  A couple of small margin tears on the inside.

My 4th pic shows a weird tiny margin tear, I think it is a manufacturing defect where the paper pulp didn't settle in right on the paper when the paper was made (I don't know).

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

16 minutes ago, Point Five said:

No idea. But front looks so good. I'll say 6.5.

You know I wanted to say 6.0 or above, but I see some slight spine creasing on the front cover and I just felt it was enough that when adding up all seeable defects it was ever so slightly below a 6.0. Tough one though because overall it has solid eye appeal.

Edited by LDarkseid1

2 hours ago, oldrover said:

I just had one graded that doesn't look NEARLY that good and it came back 7.0.

So you GOTTA get THAT. :) The front cover and the pages are brilliant!

Hey I hear ya man. I definitely don’t see this getting or breaking a 7.0, but who knows and you may be right about the 6.5 range. It’s soo tough to know what you could get sometimes! haha Especially without having the book in hand to.

Edited by LDarkseid1