• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1 newly graded FMV?
1 1

42 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It’s filter81/Danielle’s. Don’t think they are selling it

Must be why all those beautiful high grade Actions have been going up for auction on the feebay Filter account... gotta pay off that grail!  A dream come true.

5 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

and I guess that’s how I got his Bat 1

The bat 1 was just an inventory book we owned, they still have their personal copy I’m sure. 

34 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

It shipped today/was done today.

Danielle says it's already sold...

I read her posts as if it was a personal grail. I could of course be wrong. Only Adam/Danielle can answer that 

Just now, tdotcbc84 said:

for those that needed a picture.....

That’s the posts. Grail attained led me to believe it was for their personal collection.  But if they sold it good for them. 

14 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

That’s the posts. Grail attained led me to believe it was for their personal collection.  But if they sold it good for them. 

Ya maybe it's "sold" to them haha.  I just asked on behalf of a buyer looking for one around that range and Ms Scentsy told me "I believe it may be sold already".

14 hours ago, tdotcbc84 said:

for those that needed a picture.....

I just got to thinking. I have seen G.A.tor Richard all the big Goldenage dealers over the years. I have seen all of Danielle's facebook and IG pics but the 2 things I have NOT seen is a picture of Adam or Robotman (shrug) How rare are these hm  I do love the picture of Action 1 from what I can see it looks way better than a 1.5 hope @Hudson got this copy :wishluck: