• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1 newly graded FMV?
1 1

42 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, woowoo said:

I just got to thinking. I have seen G.A.tor Richard all the big Goldenage dealers over the years. I have seen all of Danielle's facebook and IG pics but the 2 things I have NOT seen is a picture of Adam or Robotman (shrug) How rare are these hm  I do love the picture of Action 1 from what I can see it looks way better than a 1.5 hope @Hudson got this copy :wishluck:

It's old but with here's one with Adam with Danielle at SDCC posted in a Gator SDCC thread.  That was a quick googler and I am pretty sure I have have seen more recent pics of Adam.  

Happy for them - it does look like a great 1. but heck any copy of Action 1 is :luhv:

sdcc2007h.jpg&key=efecd272e8818b80c51992

Edited by telerites

15 minutes ago, telerites said:

It's old but with here's one with Adam with Danielle at SDCC posted in a Gator SDCC thread.  That was a quick googler and I am pretty sure I have have seen more recent pics of Adam.  

Happy for them - it does look like a great 1. but heck any copy of Action 1 is :luhv:

sdcc2007h.jpg&key=efecd272e8818b80c51992

:whatthe: I always pictured Adam as this guy :whistle:

Golden age group shot Mumy from 1989.jpg

52 minutes ago, woowoo said:

I just got to thinking. I have seen G.A.tor Richard all the big Goldenage dealers over the years. I have seen all of Danielle's facebook and IG pics but the 2 things I have NOT seen is a picture of Adam or Robotman (shrug) How rare are these hm  I do love the picture of Action 1 from what I can see it looks way better than a 1.5 hope @Hudson got this copy :wishluck:

Thanks, Harold, but no such luck.  

Looks awesome for a 1.5.    

I guess dreams do come true for some.   

On 2/7/2019 at 8:17 AM, texmurphy2099 said:

i saw her post on ig too...  from the top part looks like a great 1.5.  

wish I had an action 1!

Yep, top looks great.. Unfortunately for the bottom, has a pretty huge piece missing :frown: Nevertheless, it's still an Action 1 and any copy is just great to have.  I can only dream...

On 2/6/2019 at 10:34 PM, tdotcbc84 said:

Isn't it true, if you crack open a CGC case, and return the label, they'll take it off the census?

They do.  At one point, I think they offered $5 for returned labels ... but someone told me a while back that this was never their policy and I dreamed it up.  (shrug)

17 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

They do.  At one point, I think they offered $5 for returned labels ... but someone told me a while back that this was never their policy and I dreamed it up.  (shrug)

That was definitely their policy. (thumbsu