• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting

19 posts in this topic

I decided my fairly new scanner needed a bit of a project to see how it works with more than a single image or two at a time.  Like I've said, my collection is purely reader copies; I would love to see better images of the books.  There were just some amazing covers throughout the run:

01.jpg

02.jpg

One of my favorite series of all time. I discovered George Perez through the Sons of the Tiger and Rudy Nebres was a visually stunning artist with his Iron Fist work. Sons of the Tiger my have been my favorite run of all time, I'm probably one of the few that was upset when the characters were moved into the background in order to focus on the White Tiger.

1 hour ago, artcollector9 said:

I own the original to #3, here below...

kungfuadams2.jpg

The screening Marvel used to print that cover really took out a  lot of the fine details. It's even more fabulous in its original form. Adams paint work in this book, Savage Tales/Sword and the Horror books still stand out as some of the best work ever in the comic medium. Congrats on a beautiful piece.