• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Chamber of Chills 23 and other PCH
3 3

35 posts in this topic

Mysterious Adventures 6 is one of those covers that I’ve always loved. Seriously what is it with undead corpses and people in boats tonight? A CGC 8.0 went for $3,120 at auction in November. This one is a very nicely presenting vg, with ow page quality and the biggest defect is the spine which could be corrected by pressing, if that’s your thing.

Take it from me for $500. SOLD!

18F36AC7-E029-4EA5-90EF-088B060ACAC9.jpeg

Edited by IngelsFan

2 minutes ago, IngelsFan said:

Mysterious Adventures 6 is one of those covers that I’ve always loved. Seriously what is it with undead corpses and people in boats tonight? A CGC 8.0 went for $3,120 at auction in November. This one is a very nicely presenting vg, with ow page quality and the biggest defect is the spine which could be corrected by pressing, if that’s your thing.

Take it from me for $500.

18F36AC7-E029-4EA5-90EF-088B060ACAC9.jpeg

take

Last book of the night, but I plan on having more tomorrow.

Who doesn’t love skeletal romance? These two kids waited a little too long to elope, if you ask me. This book is tough to find in grade due to its black cover. Here is your chance at a solid fn with ow page quality, on a book that doesn’t come up for sale often. $600 takes it. SOLD

802E40E0-D144-48D7-B2FD-5024C6E6961A.jpeg

Edited by IngelsFan

3 minutes ago, IngelsFan said:

Last book of the night, but I plan on having more tomorrow.

Who doesn’t love skeletal romance? These two kids waited a little too long to elope, if you ask me. This book is tough to find in grade due to its black cover. Here is your chance at a solid fn with ow page quality, on a book that doesn’t come up for sale often. $600 takes it.

802E40E0-D144-48D7-B2FD-5024C6E6961A.jpeg

take

Social commitments are going to prevent me from adding more to this thread today so let’s go 10% off for the two remaining books (Marvel Tales, Journey Into Unknown Worlds) so I can wrap it up. Taken or not, I’ll close it out and invoice everyone tomorrow.