• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man #6 First Appearance of the Lizard! CGC 5.0 REVISED PRICE
2 2

10 posts in this topic

One Spidey super key!

My Kudos Thread

Rules are as usual:

First :takeit:wins! Supersedes negotiations, PM with offers!

No HOS'ers or Probe

Payment: PayPal preferred or but will accept check as well and ship once check clears

Shipping: FREE USPS Priority with tracking and insurance for full amount of book. Outside US will provide a quote

Returns: Raw books 3 days of receiving books for full refund. CGC graded no returns 

Will always listen to reasonable offers or if you have any questions about the books please don't be shy!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by mustang33guy

Amazing Spider-Man #6

First Appearance of the Lizard

great looking book!

One of the best 5.0s you’ll see. Got short changed by what they claim is fingerprints on the back cover but I bought this book raw and examined closely before submission and see nary a fingerprint. Thought about resubmission for a new evaluation for a grade bump but no time for that so I offer it up here!

(CGC 5.0) OFF WHITE TO WHITE PAGES

$835.00

DA2C6BCE-49D4-4C67-967E-153754B76551.jpeg

868953E7-92A6-4EB5-80BB-19BD47004CD1.jpeg

7D48EB11-3A2B-44CC-AB91-ED511E3D2C87.jpeg

EA7B8415-6AFB-4A91-82B9-B094E3EE76B9.jpeg

Edited by mustang33guy

6 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

It may not be “fingerprints” but “finger bends”. I had a gorgeous raw 9.2 GA book that CGC downgraded to an 8.0 due to finger bends.

I presume they can press out, but don’t know for sure.

It’s entirely possible. I wasn’t up on the whole press before grading movement when I submitted the book a few years ago and I know it had never been pressed. I really think that it could improve on this grade a bit and anyone who gets this would get a nice readjusted value. I just don’t have the time to be going through that process right now.

Edited by mustang33guy