• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: GHOST COMICS #6 CGC 4.0 Universal OW. Hot GGA bondage cover... SOLD!
1 1

15 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

Secure USPS Priority boxed/insured shipping included in price. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. US Check/MO only on this item; sorry, no exceptions. Please be able to pay within a week. Time payments of a few months may be available at my discretion; please PM to discuss terms. Thanks!

GHOST COMICS #6, CGC 4.0 Universal OW. Classic GGA bondage Fiction House in tremendous demand... as a wise man said recently in the Gold forum, "if this issue was dropped into a volcano it couldn't be hotter". (I like that!) Nice eye appeal for the grade with most flaws on the back; minimal FC creasing and the color strike on the reds and greens is where you want it. No label qualifications, no Newton rings. Sales in 2.0 to 6.0 have been averaging roughly $1K per point; a raw 3.5/4.0 copy sold here for around $3500 a month or two ago.

$3700 shipped/insured in US. Thanks all!

ghost6-CGC.thumb.jpg.4529a211812acdde8a6ab24625d6c1bb.jpg

Back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

ghost6-CGCback.thumb.jpg.29c395c0f588ed934d62fdd3f2cb85fd.jpg

In my top 3 pch books. Beauty! 

39 minutes ago, m2ak1 said:

I love this cover ! But I don't wanna sell my car !! :x

Come back when you have your priorities straightened out.  :taptaptap: