• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Prize Frankenstein 13, Mopsy 13 -- Closing Tonight! True Funnybooks!
2 2

112 posts in this topic

As the header suggests, this will be a thread comprised mostly of true funnybooks, golden age funny animals and other humor comics (including Fritzi Ritz/Nancy books with Peanuts), mostly 1940's books with a few nice 50's Dells thrown in. I may also add a few Silver Age Scooby Doo and/or Archie after all GA is up, depending on how quickly I can move through. About two dozen books are shot so far, with an equal number to be photographed yet, so we will not see everything tonight.

:rulez:

First :takeit:wins, thread or PM; tie or indeterminate goes to the thread. PM negotiations welcome but takes trump.

payment: check or money order; I do not have Paypal.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little,one in my head.

Shipping i-- one book via first class for $5; U.S. Priority thereafter. Canada ships at actual.

Returns -- Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back in your dime in the same shape.

Edited by Readcomix