• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Prize Frankenstein 13, Mopsy 13 -- Closing Tonight! True Funnybooks!
2 2

112 posts in this topic

Last call, boardieland! I've got a crazy week the week after next, so I want this week-and-a-half in front of me to get everything shipped by then. I won't be able to get anything done with books the week of the 25th.   doh! 

For that reason, I'll close this up some time tomorrow. Good stuff left, many discounted, so take your takes or pm your PM's; I'm open to them as well (thumbsu

Thanks to all takers in this thread and my recent "You Might Find It," PM's have gone out to all takers so we can get books shipped.

Also, over in Copper/Modern, I've got a one-book thread for a sharp ASM #301 if anyone is interested. (A McFarlane Spidey is a kinda funny animal-lookin' thing, so folks checking out this thread may be into that (shrug))

:news: The demand is overwhelming! (Not really, but we're doing it anyway...)

Tonight, somewhere between 10-11 PM Eastern, this thread will host The Final Four -- four more humor books before we close up tomorrow. A few hints about these four:

- Three gold, one early silver

- Two Archies

- Two that appeal to GGA/cheesecake fans

- one with horror crossover appeal

- A first issue

- None of them is exactly common; finding few comps in each case

They may not be for everybody, but they are uncommon and cool books that are coming up.

Don't  miss it!(thumbsu 

:news: SOLD! First up is a less-than-common (15 on census) Archie silver age (1959) key, Archie's Madhouse #1. The book is about a 4.75, between a VG+ and VG/FN, in other words. Not many examples available on eBay; this is priced favorably against those offerings. $150

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Pic posted twice

:news: SOLD! Mopsy #13 in VG/VG-

I've seen this on the boards once or twice, but it doesn't come up much. Just a lone 6.5 on the census; two beaters on eBay. Some damage to middle leafs but everything is attached at both staples. Great groping cover. (Was $125) NOW $100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix