• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Prize Frankenstein 13, Mopsy 13 -- Closing Tonight! True Funnybooks!
2 2

112 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! Laugh Comics #36 in VG- centerfold detached, cf edges chipped. Pages supple. Katy's paper dolls intact. Pretty risqué Betty cover. Just two on census, the Crippen D at 9.2 (which sold on Heritage in Oct at just over double guide, $960) and a 4.5. Take it at $100.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

That's it, gang. If those four hadn't come in I would have closed today. Closing tomorrow, take what you like or PM if you're inclined to make offers on anything left. I hope this has been fun; we don't see too many threads largely focused on GA (and a few silver) humor books. 

Thanks everyone! (thumbsu

Okay boardies, I'll close up later tonight to leave the evening crew a shot at the two of the four books left that posted late last night (or anything else for that matter, of course). Prize Comics Frankenstein #13 and Mopsy #13 (great groping cover) are still available! 

The Archie keys are gone! Veteran boardies storming in and taking charge on those (thumbsu

On 2/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, Readcomix said:

Mopsy #13 in VG/VG-

I've seen this on the boards once or twice, but it doesn't come up much. Just a lone 6.5 on the census; two beaters on eBay. Some damage to middle leafs but everything is attached at both staples. Great groping cover. (Was $125) NOW $100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take