WTB Batman #493 CGC SS Norm Breyfogle
1 1

3 posts in this topic

13 posts

ISO a Batman #493 signed by Norm Breyfogle! 9.8 and 9.6 copies exist (as seen below) so I'm really hoping someone owns one of these on here.

Batman #493 is my first ever comic. My Grandma bought it for me when I was about 5 or 6, while we were in a Thrift store. I remember it being on this top shelf with all these other comics but for some reason the cover (beautifully done by Kelly Jones (whom I would love to meet)) stood out to me. so I took it to my grandma and she bought it for me. Unfortunately I was unable to meet Norm, through no fault of my on. I realized too late that I wanted to get my original copy signed by the creative team so I'm really hoping someone who owns one of these (or if there are more SS copies of this issue by Norm) I would love the opportunity to own it.

IMG_8682.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

13 posts
14 hours ago, MagnusX said:

Ask Rich Henn,
he may have one for sale...

Link...

Thank you for the reply! I actually have talked to him before about a breyfogle signed book, though it wasn't about this book. I'm assuming he doesn't have it based on the ones he mentioned he had available but i may have to ask again just to make sure.