• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE Turn on the Fawcetts Part One The Captains
5 5

81 posts in this topic

Well the Fawcett boxes are full. Time to turn a bunch loose to make room for more. Great, under appreciated and undervalued books. Full of fun covers and stories. Every GA collector should try these out and have some in their collection. I am going to do these in stages and test the waters. If they go, I will add some better ones and other titles like Master, Whiz, Marvel Family, Mary Marvel and Nyoka.

The first batch are very low grade readers and will be priced cheap. They need to go to readers who appreciate cool GA. I won't go into great detail but let the pictures speak for themselves. I will note anything serious or not apparent in the photos. Offers will be considered on large groups. I want to move them on and obviously not to get rich.

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $5.50 each for up to two comics, very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

31 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Capt. Marvel Advs #29 Nov 1943

First Mr. Mind WWII cover!

Missing two centerfolds. Large, neat tear from top down to Cap's shoulder. Cover detached from book. Nice interior paper.

$20.

captmarvel29a.jpg

Dang - Clark Gable's personal collection or is it Cable?  

How full are the Quality boxes getting9_9