• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **CLOSING 10 PM EST TONIGHT!! BULK OFFERS ENCOURAGED!!** Fmaz February Silver/Bronze Sale!

82 posts in this topic

Hi all - Welcome to the second part of my slow moving February sales thread... trying to do a bit of reorganizing, so as I come across a small pile of books to sell, I'll do so.   I've been listing in Copper/Modern for the last week or so but wanted to take a break to get some books listed here as well.  Here's a link to the Copper/Modern portion of the sale:

Fmaz February Copper/Modern Sales Thread

I apologize in advance for the lack of any order for the postings of the books... but it should keep you on your toes!

The Rules:
PAYMENT: Paypal only, please
SHIPPING: At cost, anywhere in the world (happy to ship Media Mail if that's your preference)
RETURNS: Within a week

Feel free to PM me about any book or books, but please know that in the thread rules the day.

This thread will mostly be Bronze Age with a bit of SA sprinkled in, with a few lots, maybe a minor key or two... but mostly some cheap BA... nothing too exciting!  Just the random stuff I'm coming across as I'm trying to make room in my comic closet!  Hopefully you'll find some deals!

Edited by fmaz

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN POCKET BOOK #1 | FN* | $8
Reprints AF #15, ASM #1-6

SOLD!

Spoiler

AC564DDF-C20B-41A6-A6F3-329C0261AA50.thumb.jpeg.6b41fae22f272891c22b4cf03a43cb94.jpeg

*Condition of this book is a bit of a puzzle.  Spine is completely unbroken, making it seem like for all
intents and purposes, an unread book.  But cover wear is apparent.  So either someone simply liked to JUST
open the cover from time to time, or it was stored oddly? Those are my best guesses... but I’m not completely
satisfied that either is the truth. Hopefully the buyer can suss it out. 

Edited by fmaz

10 hours ago, fmaz said:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN POCKET BOOK #1 | FN* | $8
Reprints AF #15, ASM #1-6

AC564DDF-C20B-41A6-A6F3-329C0261AA50.thumb.jpeg.6b41fae22f272891c22b4cf03a43cb94.jpeg

*Condition of this book is a bit of a puzzle.  Spine is completely unbroken, making it seem like for all
intents and purposes, an unread book.  But cover wear is apparent.  So either someone simply liked to JUST
open the cover from time to time, or it was stored oddly? Those are my best guesses... but I’m not completely
satisfied that either is the truth. Hopefully the buyer can suss it out. 

:takeit: