• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap Thrills from GA/SA/BA

19 posts in this topic

What's up Gang! Hope the month of Feb is keeping the spirits high.

I realigned my collection goals,So I have some books up for sale.But first the RULZ-

1. Payment by PP only

2. First :takeit:in the thread wins, All offers are welcome.

3. Payment must come within a week else transaction stands void. (Unless agreed upon by PM)

4. Books will go out on Saturday by post, US Shipping on actuals usually ranges b/w $4 to $6 ($4.5 w/o insurance $6.5 with insurance)

5. Please feel free to ask questions, haggle, criticize me , my books BUT on PM ONLY

Return Policy

I'm a collector first, seller last so returns are accepted only that the buyer will take care of returns, and if the description doesn't matches the book that you receive in hand.

First up - Wonder Woman #68 Bondage Cover

Pros: Wonder Woman Bondage ,GA, Bondage , Irwin Hasen  cover

Cons : 1" Tear on cover, cover barely attached , small dings on top , Spine split

Overall : GD-

Make it yours for $80 Now $70

ww_68_zpsf0cnq6mh.jpg

Edited by m2ak1
price updated

Baffling Mysteries #22

Jim McLaughlin  Art, Ace - 1954

Excellent colours on this book, however little dings on the edge towards the right and a fold in the bottom right,hence i'm downgrading it to GD+.

Make this GGA beauty yours only for $60

IMG_20181226_123408_zpsysbuid18.jpg 

7 minutes ago, m2ak1 said:

Baffling Mysteries #22

Jim McLaughlin  Art, Ace - 1954

Excellent colours on this book, however little dings on the edge towards the right and a fold in the bottom right,hence i'm downgrading it to GD+.

Make this GGA beauty yours only for $60

IMG_20181226_123408_zpsysbuid18.jpg 

Take it 

Fightin Marines #4

Plenty of issues,Tape on spine and not even properly applied,(who cares for these???) Cover has a 1" tear in the bottom, a Reader copy (doesn't needs any attention) except Cover art by Matt Baker and includes Canteen Kate also by Matt Baker

Wouldn't have sold this but just got an upgrade recently

NG (No Grade)

Asking $15

fightin_marines_4_zpslsxwta0l.jpg