• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED (SOLD) Fight Comics #31 classic violent WWII cover

3 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight, but it's a great one!

First the rules ....

Shipping in the USA is included, $15 flat fee if outside the US.

Check/M.O. or PayPal are accepted for payment.

No returns on this one please, as it was CGC graded.   :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations. No HOS'ers or other delinquents please.

Thanks for looking! 

my kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6514183#Post6514183

Fight Comics #31  was graded 4.5 blue label by CGC, it has been de-slabbed but the original label is included

I think the CGC grade seems about right, but book presents better than technical grade. Fantastic color and eye appeal, excellent structure, cover tight at single wartime staple.  Just light wear, some odd small stains here and there likely brought the grade down from the 5-6.0 range. Also there is a small area of what looks like distributor's spray which shows on the back at the top left edge and in that area on some page margins.

Last year Heritage sold a 5.0 for $2629 and a 7.0 went for $3824

I'm asking $2199 for this one.   SOLD!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by kazoo