• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DC Romance . High Grade . Headlights , Breakups , GoGo Girls , Beaches and True LOVE
2 2

74 posts in this topic

A Sunday run of Romance comics . Mostly High Grade . 

Romita , Ellias art. High Grade DC romance is tough these days . Headlights and Hunks galore. 

They even have everything except Rodents of unusual size ! 

Rules First

-First :takeit:wins either in PM or Thread based on time stamp

-No Bad guys please

-Shipping is from Canada so it make take a little more time . $15 shipped in North America. $2 extra per book. (Others please send a PM)

-Returns allowed for 10 days . Return postage at buyers expense

-Payment Via Paypal in USD as listed. Canadians feel free to pay in CAD equiv, shipping at a discount as well !

-I will kick sand in your face for no extra charge. NO CHARGE.

Falling in Love 124

GOGO Girl cover

Barbara and Cliff are in love, but his older brother Jonah believes that Barbara is a sinful girl who's not good enough for Cliff.

Linda is bored with her life and a boyfriend she doesn't love until she meets Paul late at night on the beach. She immediately falls in love with him but as time passes and he never contacts her again she fears that that night didn't mean anything to him.

$50 sold to Rick ! Thanks

fl 124 f.jpg

fl 124 B.jpg

Edited by Fantastic Thor

Just now, Fantastic Thor said:

Falling in Love 124

GOGO Girl cover

Barbara and Cliff are in love, but his older brother Jonah believes that Barbara is a sinful girl who's not good enough for Cliff.

Linda is bored with her life and a boyfriend she doesn't love until she meets Paul late at night on the beach. She immediately falls in love with him but as time passes and he never contacts her again she fears that that night didn't mean anything to him.

$50

fl 124 f.jpg

fl 124 B.jpg

I’ll Take It 

Heart Throbs 134  

Super Duper Headlights Cover …  

DUDE WHERE IS YOUR HAND ????

I LOVE THE bigger and Better Tag ..:x

Swinging Singles Hotel story  ! UMMM ok 

Shy Michelle starts going out with Joe but her mother doesn't think he's good enough for her. She tries dating more "acceptable" guys but ends up back with Joe.

FC is great BC has afew creases TLC please take a look . 6.0 ? 

$55

HT 134 f.jpg

HT 134 B.jpg

Heart Throbs 135 

Inks By Colletta !

Love triangle Hippy Girl Headlights cover .. Yes I love this one 

Maria learns a lesson from observing her aunt's marriage that helps her decide between two very different guys.

On a cruise, Amanda meets two men who quickly decide they want to marry her, but she thinks it's only because they believe she's wealthy.

Beauty Book... Some ink transfer on the top (red)

Big Phat Spine :x

Chip top Left .

9.4 ? 

BTW .. WHO IS A GIRLS BEST FRIEND ???Jane and Scott meet when their cars crash and instantly dislike each other, which means they will fall in love before the summer ends.Who Is a girls best friend ???? WHO !!!

Dude has xmen necklace on .. I think its scott ?? 

OH YEA …. $90   sold to Dr Greggy  for $72 .. and I owe you some snickers bars..

ht 135 f jpg.jpg

ht 135 b jpg.jpg

Edited by Fantastic Thor