• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FFF's Cheaaaaap Raw Smut! RECAP PG 16! Thread closing Thursday afternoon. AH! Eros! Bad Girls! Cherry! Undergrounds! Weirdness!

323 posts in this topic

Hello all! 

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so hopefully I remember all of the ins and outs. If I manage to miss something, please shoot me a PM before poofing the thread, much appreciated.

I've accumulated a couple of boxes of adult/underground/etc books and have finally gotten around to sorting and scanning them. Many of these books are mid-grade, but they're still uncommon and strange enough that I thought they might be of interest to folks around here. I'm going to start the thread off with the PG-13 stuff, but once we've made it through those, I'll give a warning that Adults Only Freakiness is on its way! Basically, if you're easily offended, these will not be the books for you. I've done my best to censor the pics so as to not make the more delicate among you faint dead away, but it's possible I'll miss a stray areola or two. 

There are nearly 300 items to be listed here, and I'm going to do my level best to blast through them today. Whatever isn't posted by 5 or so, I'll pick up again tomorrow. But my intention is to have everything up within a day or two, and not let this thread drag on for long. 

The vast majority of the books in this thread are in the $1-$3 range. There are a few outliers that are a bit pricier. Suffice to say, pricing this sort of material isn't easy, as eBay hides the stuff away, MCS doesn't carry it, and Mile High are smoking crack. So, between these sources, OSPG, and my personal gut feeling on how hard some of them are to find, you may find a few books to be "overpriced". I am open to reasonable offers, as always, particularly if you're picking up several books. I am easy to get along with.

So, enough jawin', here's the rules:

1. No HOS or probs

2. Paypal or timely Money Order, Paypal is preferred though

3. Payment is due within a week of invoice being sent. Invoices will be sent within 24 hours of thread closing. I do plan on having this thread wrapped up in a day or two, so it'd be swell to have payments processed by the weekend if possible. That would make me smile.

4. Returns are cheerfully given if A. Book is damaged in transit or B. I missed something in grading. I'm not perfect, and I was going cross-eyed by the time I was done scanning all of these books, so I may have missed things. I think you'll find I'm very reasonable and easy to deal with. 

However, no returns just because you decide you don't want the book anymore. These are cheap books, so I don't expect this to come up anyway.

5. Shipping is done via USPS.

1-2 books should be good to go 1st class in a flash mailer for $5. (can also ship priority for $8)

3+ books will go Priority, actual rate depending on the number of books. As an example, 3-10 (maybe a few more) should be able to go in a Region A box or a 1092/1095 combo for about $10, and 10-40 (or maybe a few more) should be able to go medium flat rate for about $13. Whatever the actual cost is, that's what you'll pay.

I'm not a fan of media rate, but will ship if Buyer takes full responsibility. 

6. International shipping - Ordinarily I am MORE than happy to ship to our Boardies abroad! However, given the nature of a lot of these books, I have some concerns regarding customs, etc. I don't want either of us to go to jail because of your $2 copy of Gaby and the Goat. So, I hesitate to offer these books internationally. If you are still interested though, send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

The PG-13 books (Lady Death, Adam Hughes, etc) are good to internationally, and I'll ship to you at exact cost. A couple of books can go first class pretty cheap, but beyond that it's priority, and that can get expensive quick. So keep that in mind. 

7. Age restriction - By  these books, you are stating that you are 18+ years of age and it is legal for you to own these materials in your area.

8. One of my Kudos threads is linked on my profile avatar thingie to your left. I have another one floating around out there as well, somewhere. I have been a registered user for nearly 10 years now, and have sold tons of cheap books as well as pricey books. I sell on eBay under the name mrbobdobbs, and have long been a top rated power seller (though I haven't been selling much recently so that status may not be current) with a 100% positive feedback rating of over 5k. I am generally pleasant.

9. In thread  trumps all PM negotiations or conversations. Given the nature of these books, it's fine if you want to close the deals anonymously via PM, but again, if someone  the book in thread before I get around to reading your PM, they get the book.

10. I should be available to update the thread and answer PM's most of the day 8am to 4:30pm EST, but am not on ofter after that time. Thread will be updated first thing the following morning.

11. Since these are generally cheap books, I've only done front covers scans for most of them. I've done front and back for most of the books $5+. If you need a back cover scan or pics, I'm more than happy to send, just PM me. (Though note that the book is still available for sale until it is claimed.)

Ok, hopefully that covered it. Let's go!

PS: Some of these books are "heat sealed" in their bags, shrink wrapped, etc as was/is common practice for adult titles being sold in comic shops. I have not opened these bags as I don't want to damage the books any further, so grades are approximate. But again as most of these are mid-grade books in the $1-$3 range, the grade won't make a great deal of difference to the price. Thanks!

Edited by F For Fake

Let's kick it off with some cheap Adam Hughes goodness. These are generally nice copies that wouldn't be worth slabbing, but make for nicely presenting placeholders in your collection.

Amazing Spoof Heroes Swimsuit Special - VG/F, spine ticks, upper lefthand corner crunch - $2 - SOLD! JSJ

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 30 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 32 PM (1).jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan 2 - 3 very sharp NM or better copies, $3 each - SOLD! JSJ

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 51 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 52 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 53 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Catwoman 49 Copy A VF $3 - SOLD to Oceans11!

49 Copy B VF+ $4 - SOLD Oceans11

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 33 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 34 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Catwoman 57

Copy A VF+ $3 (light stacking curl) - SOLD! JSJ

Copy B NM $4 SOLD! JSJ

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 39 PM (1).jpg

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 39 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Catwoman 58 VF+ couple of corner dings, still a nice book $9 - SOLD! Oceans11

Photo Jan 22, 8 40 40 PM.jpg