• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FFF's Cheaaaaap Raw Smut! RECAP PG 16! Thread closing Thursday afternoon. AH! Eros! Bad Girls! Cherry! Undergrounds! Weirdness!

323 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Black_Adam said:

Missed it? There's tons of good smut stuff left. Makes me wish I didn't live in Canada - the border guards always confiscate these kind of comics so they can take them home...

Thanks @Black_Adam ! I think there are some treasures left in here for sure, and I've got some nice stuff coming up in the morning. The customs thing bums me out, because I love my Boardies to the North (and South, and across the water!) and would love to sell to all of ya. But these particular books make me kind antsy about international shipping.

2 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Thanks @Black_Adam ! I think there are some treasures left in here for sure, and I've got some nice stuff coming up in the morning. The customs thing bums me out, because I love my Boardies to the North (and South, and across the water!) and would love to sell to all of ya. But these particular books make me kind antsy about international shipping.

Yeah I picked up some comics in the US once including the issue of Cherry with the gerbil on the cover and I was sure THAT would be the one comic the customs agents decided to take a look at. Luckily they didn't and it is now safely squirreled away in my collection. :cloud9:

OK, that's all I've got for today, time to head home! I'll be updating the thread before I head out, otherwise I'll see you all in the morning. I got the lion's share of the books up today, but there's still a REALLY nice mid-grade set of Cherry's and a smattering of Omaha's that I'll kick things off with tomorrow morning, sometime between 8 and 9 am EST. I'll see what else I can dig up tonight as well. Thanks a bunch!

1 minute ago, Black_Adam said:

Yeah I picked up some comics in the US once including the issue of Cherry with the gerbil on the cover and I was sure THAT would be the one comic the customs agents decided to take a look at. Luckily they didn't and it is now safely squirreled away in my collection. :cloud9:

Well that very same gerbil comic is hitting the thread in the morning, so which of you brave boardies will have it shipped to your homes??? Tune in and find out!

8 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

:takeit: any Adam Hughes book $2 or less

Thank you sir, appreciate it! Gonna update the thread and should start posting stuff around 9!

Yeah sorry guys, when I was marking off Hector's stuff, I noticed that I'd forgotten to throw a price on that one, and was going to see if he wanted it at $2. If not, then sure, Brother J can have it at that price.

And 9am EST! :) 

OK, here goes! Going to run through a nice set of mid-grade Cherry's first. Then some random stuff, and then I need to take a quick break to price a handful of Omaha books, then we'll do those. 

With these Cherry books, I did my best to discern which printing they are. If any of you are experts and have noticed I missed something, please let me know.

Ok...

Cherry Poptart #1 - GD/VG - I believe this is a second print. It has an ad inside for issues 1 through 3, and a $2.50 cover price. It has the Vampironica back cover but NO Vamperonica story inside - $10 - SOLD! JSilverJanet

Ha, just noticed that I censored the boobs, but not the reflection's boobs. Oh well...

Photo Jan 20, 7 37 19 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 20, 7 37 20 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Cherry Poptart #2 - GD/VG I believe it's a 2nd print, $2.50 cover w/ 50 cent part underlined. $10 - SOLD! Oceans11

Photo Jan 20, 7 37 21 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 20, 7 37 22 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake