• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FFF's Cheaaaaap Raw Smut! RECAP PG 16! Thread closing Thursday afternoon. AH! Eros! Bad Girls! Cherry! Undergrounds! Weirdness!

323 posts in this topic

Images of Omaha 2 - 2 copies shrinkwrapped appear VFNM or better, Dave Sim front cover, Olivia back cover which I failed to scan :frustrated: $10 ea

Photo Feb 07, 8 38 51 PM.jpg

AND that's all I've got for today, folks, and it represents the bulk of what I've got. I won't have a chance to scan anything else tonight, so tomorrow night I'll see if I can dig up some more goodies. If that happens, I'll post whatever I find on Thursday, and should shut the thread on Friday. If anyone wants to jump off now, let me know and I'll invoice you. Otherwise just hang in and I'll see if I can scare up a few more books before we call it done. Thanks everybody for looking!

Hoping that if we send them regular mail with a low declared value and the declaration "used comics" the customs agents won't get a hold of them and take these home for their kids to read... :censored:

XXXenophile 1 & 2 around VF $2 ea

Harold Hedd 2 VG $1

Cherry 13 VG/F $10

Cherry 16 VF KSP 1994 printing $15

Cherry 19 F/VF 1996 $15 

Cherry 20 VG/F 1999 $10

Cherry 22 FN- 2000 $12

:takeit:assuming you are OK with shipping smut to the Great White North

7 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Hoping that if we send them regular mail with a low declared value and the declaration "used comics" the customs agents won't get a hold of them and take these home for their kids to read... :censored:

XXXenophile 1 & 2 around VF $2 ea

Harold Hedd 2 VG $1

Cherry 13 VG/F $10

Cherry 16 VF KSP 1994 printing $15

Cherry 19 F/VF 1996 $15 

Cherry 20 VG/F 1999 $10

Cherry 22 FN- 2000 $12

:takeit:assuming you are OK with shipping smut to the Great White North

^^  Thanks bud! Yup, happy to ship them to ya, just want to make sure you actually get them! I'll PM you before shipping to get some pointers on getting the package past the smut detectors!

5 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Cherry Poptart #1 - GD/VG - I believe this is a second print. It has an ad inside for issues 1 through 3, and a $2.50 cover price. It has the Vampironica back cover but NO Vamperonica story inside - $10

Ha, just noticed that I censored the boobs, but not the reflection's boobs. Oh well...

Photo Jan 20, 7 37 19 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 20, 7 37 20 PM.jpg

takeit