WTT for a restored copy of Captain America Comics 1
2 2

10 posts in this topic

237 posts

Hey Everyone,

Not really expecting too much action on this thread, but maybe I'll get lucky. I'm looking to trade a bunch of SA and Bronze keys and possibly some cash if needed For a nice presenting restored copy of Cap 1. I could care less if it's a 2, 2.5, 3.0. 3.5 4.0 ect. Might considered a qualified as well.

If nobody has a cap 1 I would consider doing a deal for a Batman 1 as well. 

Some books I'd let go is:

1.8 Amazing Fantasy 15 ow/w

6.5 Daredevil 1 (White pages) 

5.0 Strange Tales 110 (White pages) 

5.0 TOS 39 (White pages) : Rare Pence copy highest graded on the census 1 of 3 copies 

9.0 GSXM 1 S.S Stan Lee (White pages) 

6.0 ASM 6, 6.5 ASM 9, 6.0 ASM 13, 6.5 ASM 15 all (White pages) 

X-Men 101 9.4 (White pages) 

I have others these are just the few i could think of on top of my head that roughly 32-35k there im not too sure what a lower to mid grade cap 1 would go for now a days.

PM be if anyone has anything  

355 posts

just wanted to ask...

are these Issues your wanting to trade Duplicates or are you actually giving up these Personal keys in hopes of getting a Cap 1?

Only reason I ask, is I know everyone is different....But Man I's much rather have all the Keys you have rather than just a Cap 1.

But If They are Duplicates, if you have other copies in the same or better condition then I completely understand

237 posts
11 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

just wanted to ask...

are these Issues your wanting to trade Duplicates or are you actually giving up these Personal keys in hopes of getting a Cap 1?

Only reason I ask, is I know everyone is different....But Man I's much rather have all the Keys you have rather than just a Cap 1.

But If They are Duplicates, if you have other copies in the same or better condition then I completely understand

Hey,

Nope, these are all from my personal collection. To bad you don't have a Cap 1 it would be perfect haha.