• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Book of.... seven book lot.

3 posts in this topic

Offered within is a single lot consisting of seven volumes of Big Book of..... by D.C..

I bought these as a single lot at a bankruptcy auction. They came all shrink wrapped together and I never did get around to reading them. They were sold to me as new old stock.

Let's assume some shelf wear and call very fine overall. Still in the plastic wrap from the auction.

Titles are

Big Book of 

1) Thugs

2)Losers

3)Hoaxes

4)Weirdos

5)Scandals

6)Weird Wild West

7)Conspiracies

$30 shipped media or $40 Priority. PayPal only, returns okay but at your expense unless I screwed up.

Local pickup cost would be $25.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, shadroch said:

Offered within is a single lot consisting of seven volumes of Big Book of..... by D.C..

I bought these as a single lot at a bankruptcy auction. They came all shrink wrapped together and I never did get around to reading them. They were sold to me as new old stock.

Let's assume some shelf wear and call very fine overall. Still in the plastic wrap from the auction.

Titles are

Big Book of 

1) Thugs

2)Losers

3)Hoaxes

4)Weirdos

5)Scandals

6)Weird Wild West

7)Conspiracies

$30 shipped media or $40 Priority. PayPal only, returns okay but at your expense unless I screwed up.

Local pickup cost would be $25.

:takeit: