• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's be "Realistic" Avons Rock!
4 4

175 posts in this topic

May I humbly suggest that we add a single letter of the alphabet to the title of this thread:

Let’s be a “Realistic” Avons Rock!

Although, I must confess, I don’t know what such a rock would look like.

(Or even why we would want to be such a rock).

18 minutes ago, Hap Hazard said:

One from my collection.

Reform School Girl 001.jpg

Awsome Book Hap! One of those ones every GA collector needs to have in their collection. I remember the first time I ever saw it. A guy named Loren Marks had it in his booth at the Rose Bowl flea market probably 45 years ago. He had it at the outrageous price of $20. I was there with Jamie Newbold and Ski Mark Ford. We were blown away but none of us thought it was worth buying for that price...:roflmao:

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Awsome Book Hap! One of those ones every GA collector needs to have in their collection. I remember the first time I ever saw it. A guy named Loren Marks had it in his booth at the Rose Bowl flea market probably 45 years ago. He had it at the outrageous price of $20. I was there with Jamie Newbold and Ski Mark Ford. We were blown away but none of us thought it was worth buying for that price...:roflmao:

Great story Robot Man, I purchased this copy from Jamie Newbold about 15 years ago.