• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Air Forces - CGC 'Classic Cover' WWII Tojo & Uncle Sam

13 posts in this topic

Rules:
  • PayPal only please.
  • Shipping is a flat $15 for slabs $7 for raw books (in the US only, sorry) unless stated otherwise, shipped in a USPS flat rate priority mail box for slabs.
  • Nobody from the lists. First wins (including over ALL PM discussions)
  • No returns unless I have overlooked something major, so please be sure before you purchase.
  • References: I don't have an official thread, bought I have bought plenty here and sold some too.
Edited by OdinsSecrets

Shocking Mystery Cases 52 - 2.0 (A) - This comic had some paint or white out spilled on it, you can see the discoloration on the bottom left corner in the red area. Underneath some of those spots are what look like color touch. I am not sure if it was actually color touch or a reaction to the paint, however I am going to be safe and sell this as a restored copy. Some moisture damage and full length creases through the whole book.

$50 SOLD

Spoiler

shocking_mystery_cases_52_front.thumb.jpg.c0ed5adb60f8859f532a4c102cfdb160.jpg

shocking_mystery_cases_52_back.thumb.jpg.3e132dc74c1a007e7f41e250a690cb8d.jpg

Edited by OdinsSecrets

Take💰 shocking mystery

21 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Shocking Mystery Cases 52 - 2.0 (A) - This comic had some paint or white out spilled on it, you can see the discoloration on the bottom left corner in the red area. Underneath some of those spots are what look like color touch. I am not sure if it was actually color touch or a reaction to the paint, however I am going to be safe and sell this as a restored copy. Some moisture damage and full length creases through the whole book.

$50

shocking_mystery_cases_52_front.thumb.jpg.c0ed5adb60f8859f532a4c102cfdb160.jpg

shocking_mystery_cases_52_back.thumb.jpg.3e132dc74c1a007e7f41e250a690cb8d.jpg

On 2/16/2019 at 6:30 PM, OdinsSecrets said:

Now take 15% off

The American Air Force 2  - 1.0 - $80 $68

Underworld True Crime Stories 2 - 0.5 Missing BC - $17 shipped!

Last call, now 20% off...

The American Air Force 2  - 1.0 - $80  $64

Underworld True Crime Stories 2 - 0.5 Missing BC - $20 $16 shipped!

21 minutes ago, telerites said:

I just noticed that Shelly Moldoff is the cover artist on the Underworld.  Not a book you see often.

Honestly I'm pretty surprised nobody wants it at this price. It's not that hard to find a copy, but try finding one for $16 shipped lol

Guess this missing BC is too much of a detractor? If it doesn't sell soon I guess I will just hold onto it.

8 hours ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Honestly I'm pretty surprised nobody wants it at this price. It's not that hard to find a copy, but try finding one for $16 shipped lol

Guess this missing BC is too much of a detractor? If it doesn't sell soon I guess I will just hold onto it.

You're right. This is ridiculous. Give it to me. :takeit: