• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Some nice higher grade Silver and Bronze Slabs, mostly DC
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Ok, first the Rules.

No bad people, HOS or Probationers. 

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins, trumps all PM agreements. 

Shipping is $15 USPS Priority in US for up to 2 books and then double for each additional 2 books (Sorry, I don't know of any way to safely pack more than 2 slabs at a time yet), and will be a discussion for overseas and Canada, eh. 

Payment is PayPal, Personal Check (has to clear before book will be sent out) and Money Order (also has to clear before book sent out).

No returns on CGC Slabs

Reasonable offers and reasons for offers always listened to!

Forgot to mention, NONE OF THESE WERE PRESSED! All were submitted raw by me and never seen the inside of a press. Some would probably jump a .2 or more so keep that in mind.

Will leave this up until Thursday night - or everything is sold.

Edited by Qua-Brot
Pressing history

12 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Next up is the ONLY Marvel book - Astonishing Tales 25 CGC 9.2 White pages, first appearance Deathlok AND first art work by George Perez! GPA average is hovering a little above $150, so I'll ask $150!

2014333-F002.jpg

2014333-B002.jpg

Take! Great looking copy. Thanks!

1 minute ago, AJCohen said:
2 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

^^ Thank you - enjoy! And thanks for making this now a DC only thread!

Thanks.....but I want more Marvel......o.O

Marvel is shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSuiVPk7Else3hsH0IbjvBq8n7As7LNsp9HCrweUcefH7UhE33k0bSNWTvFzS0-y_AFdu42Iw&usqp=CAE

Just now, Qua-Brot said:

You don't need to be a slave to your looks. You can be better than that! (hows that for pep talk??)

:sick: