• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small LG PCH thread. Affordable.**closed & thanks**

20 posts in this topic

Been selling on the Boards for 5 years. Hundreds of sales, refs available if you want 'em.

Kudos thread under my profile pic.

Return Policy: I accept returns (within 7 days of receipt), I will refund the shipping cost I pay. Books are accurately described, so this should not be an issue.

People who camp out on the naughty step need not apply, or random sociopaths either.

Shipping is only $5 anywhere in the world for one book or all.

First 'take it' in the thread wins the book.

Payment: Paypal only

Prompt payment (within 24 hours) appreciated

Edited by Dubble G

MYSTERIES WEIRD & STRANGE #1.

I can find 3 of these on ebay at the moment.

There is a raw 4.0 for $357, a raw 1.8 for $165 and a cgc 5.0 for a grand.

First with $115 takes this   SOLD

Decent enough book. Pages are well attached and supple.Flat, no water damage or rust. Staples are clean. Slight dust shadow on left of bc. Pages are OW. I'd say it was a pretty safe 2.5. 

Some great splashes in this issue.

%DSCN1626.JPG

%DSCN1634x.JPG

%DSCN1668.JPG

%DSCN1673.JPG

%DSCN1680.JPG

%DSCN1695.JPG

%DSCN1713.JPG

%DSCN1718.JPG

•  
Edited by Dubble G

MYSTERIOUS ADVENTURES  #6.  

I can't find any copies of this on ebay but a really nice copy sold on here a couple of days ago. I can't find the thread but I think it was a 4.0 and it went for $500, but don't quote me.

This is not in the same league as that book but it's complete and decent for the money.

It's yours for only  $45    SOLD

Easy 1.0. due to tape on inside of covers. Back cover has been tape repaired. Also traces of old tape residue thru'out the book. Centerfold is detached from the staples.  Awesome Bill Fraccio cover. Pages are OWW 

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

15.JPG

20.JPG

•  
Edited by Dubble G

HAUNTED THRILLS # 9

This book is all so a classic colourful cover with the severed heads and all. The book is well attached at the staples and is quite sound but does have a torn piece of the back cover. Nevertheless it's still very decent and sought after. I'd put it at a 1.8. Please note from the pics that there appears to be a gap when the book is opened at the first page, and there is, but when the book is closed this disappears as the strip itself is still is attached to the spine so you can't see it when it's closed. The pages are Cream. Awesome eye appeal.

It's yours for only $195. (I paid more for it) One and only reduction to $185.

Very affordable for a pretty sought after book.

0.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

11.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

26.JPG

34.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

•  

Edited by Dubble G

Reduction on the HAUNTED THRILLS RAW TO $185. That is the lowest I will go on this book.

I also forgot to mention that the slabs will be shipped with Insurance/Sig Confirmation & tracking at my cost, should anyone be interested.

This also applies to the HT RAW BOOK.

Cheers.

Just the one book left:

OUT OF THE SHADOWS #9   with WHITE PAGES  $395

Incidentally there is a copy on ebay now in the same grade with SLIGHTLY BRITTLE pages for over $600.

Leaving this one up for another 24 hours.

Thanks