• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

celluloidbuff kudos thread

3 posts in this topic

@OV I bought several books from him in a few different transactions after he responded to my WTB thread on Star Wars action figure variant covers. Communication was always professional and courteous, shipping was always done quickly, everything was packed beautifully, and the books were all in perfect condition. They included both blue labels and yellow labels, and he was very fair with pricing and willingness to spread my wants over multiple purchases. He doesn't have his own kudos thread, so I thought posting this here would be appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

@InvaderZim73 I bought a book I consider a grail (Star Wars #1 black/white C2E2 sketch variant Luke Skywalker action figure) from him. He was open to time payments, so appreciated for a budget buster like this one. I did manage to cut down the time significantly with the sale of a few of my own books so we could complete the transaction more quickly. Communication was always courteous and professional, letting me know exactly when he'd be able to ship, packing the book extremely carefully. I was thrilled when it arrived in such perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.