• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 3, 9, 15; Aquaman 35; and MSH 13
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal. I will ship in the US and internationally at my cost (I will charge you what it costs me), via a method that complies with Paypal seller protection. It can get expensive quick for needing to track higher dollar books outside the US. Payment is expected within 7 days unless we work something out.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Books are fully returnable within 7 days of your receipt. If I messed up, I will refund shipping to you. If I didn't, I'll refund the purchase price. Assume books are pressed unless stated otherwise.

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Amazing Spider-Man #3

CGC 4.5 - Off-White to White pages

First Doc Oc

Presents great for the technical grade, owing to the tears/tape on the back cover.  

$2000 firm SOLD!

ASM3cgc45OWWfc.jpg

ASM3cgc45OWWbc.jpg

Edited by Transplant