• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two slabs only...Batman 227 and 251 CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Shipping will be at the cost of the buyer. For US shipments, these will ship in USPS Priority boxes for $14.35. If you were to buy both, I believe there should be no additional shipping charge for the second book. Insurance is extra, and is at the discretion of the buyer. I will ship outside the US. Not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Only two books here, so should be pretty short. I recently upgraded both, so I am going to part with these. Forgetful guy that I am, I left them at home this morning even though I knew I needed to get them listed. So, I pulled my registry pics. They are not the highest resolution, so I will add cell phone pics or (hopefully) scans tonight.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

That's it on this one. Let me know if there are questions. I took both of the pics in my basement, and I think the lighting casts a bit of a yellow hue. Again, I will try and get full scans tonight to give the best representation. References available if you need them. Thanks for looking.

Finally got the scanner going. Let's see if this helps at all.  I should note that there are Newton rings present on the front of the 227. Sorry, my scanner bed is not quite big enough to get the whole slab on it.

Price was $325 + shipping, then $325 shipped...NOW $315 shipped in the US

HP0001.jpg

HP0002.jpg

Edited by elibowman