• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What`s your favorite animated series?
1 1

62 posts in this topic

+1

Recently purchased the Complete Animated Series Blu-Ray box set, which also has Mask of the Phantasm and Sub-Zero included.

So, I'm quite fond of it, as well.

Our favourite with a u is the original Spidey cartoon which has, hands down, and without question, the very best incidental music of any show ever seen before or since in the known universe. And possibly the unknown universe too. And it has things like this in it:

giphy.gif.b8b4e77107b4abed076ce233e1b27345.gif

And 'Dimentia 5'.

Where do we collect our winners prize?

sv.jpg.6ea590e38e7d559ba4fc7f48e320130d.jpg

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Our favourite with a u is the original Spidey cartoon which has, hands down, and without question, the very best incidental music of any show ever seen before or since in the known universe. And possibly the unknown universe too. And it has things like this in it:

giphy.gif.b8b4e77107b4abed076ce233e1b27345.gif

And 'Dimentia 5'.

Where do we collect our winners prize?

sv.jpg.6ea590e38e7d559ba4fc7f48e320130d.jpg

Infinata and the Library of Gorth!

That Infinata guy wanted the Library so bad he also tried to get it from Rocket Robin Hood. Failed both times.

Infinata.jpg

5 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

Infinata and the Library of Gorth!

That Infinata guy wanted the Library so bad he also tried to get it from Rocket Robin Hood. Failed both times.

Come gather around me. Space travellers surround me. Hark now to the ballad of Rocket Robin Hood. I may well confound you, astound you, spellbound you, with heroes and villains, the bad and the good. Watch now as our rockets race here from afar. For now, with our Robin, we live on a star. Three. Two. One. Blast off! Band of brothers, marching together. Heads held high in all kinds of weather. With fiery blasts, our roaring rockets rise, beyond the Earth, beyond the skies! At the side of Robin, take your stand, with the gallant leader of our band. Send a joyous shout throughout the land! For Rocket Robin Hood!

5 minutes ago, Bird said:

I may have to go with Star Blazers. I loved it back in the day. Battle of the Planets too. Maybe I need to see the original source material now!

G-Force! 

Fy8nwD.gif.a4ebd5bf8fd941467e7867b49454a40d.gif

Star Trek: TAS (which is actually my second favorite ST series behind TOS)

MV5BMzI0Y2Y0NDYtY2VhZS00YjEyLWE1MTAtMzgy

The New Adventures of Flash Gordon (awesome animation and stories - so true to the Alex Raymond stories)

61JS9PV7CPL._SY445_.jpg

Tarzan Lord of the Jungle (again very true to ERB's original)

250px-Tarzan-Filmation.png

The Filmation DC shorts (JLA, GL, Teen Titans, Supes, Atom, Flash, Aquaman..)

51GQpif424L._SY445_.jpg

Fleischer Studios 1940s Superman (animation that still is amazing)

91A044pf8iL._SX342_.jpg

Dungeons and Dragons

61oB1-8pmJL.jpg

Filmation Batman Series

914iAYcwsmL._SX342_.jpg

Blackstar

BlackStarPoster.jpg

Thundarr the Barbarian

51NCKef73zL._SY445_.jpg

Scooby Doo Where are You (1st series)

250px-Scooby-1969-title.jpg

Jonny Quest (1st series)