• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What`s your favorite animated series?
1 1

62 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Come gather around me. Space travellers surround me. Hark now to the ballad of Rocket Robin Hood. I may well confound you, astound you, spellbound you, with heroes and villains, the bad and the good. Watch now as our rockets race here from afar. For now, with our Robin, we live on a star. Three. Two. One. Blast off! Band of brothers, marching together. Heads held high in all kinds of weather. With fiery blasts, our roaring rockets rise, beyond the Earth, beyond the skies! At the side of Robin, take your stand, with the gallant leader of our band. Send a joyous shout throughout the land! For Rocket Robin Hood!

d5.jpg

images.jpg

fifthGREEN44444444_465_349_int.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Hi Nick :hi: It has been a while, hope all is well.  I never watched this show.  I was getting out of new comic buying around the time Xenozoic Tales came out so never read the comic either.  I will give this a watch - seemed like a premise I would like.

14 hours ago, Pete Marino said:

I'm sorry, but any answer that is not the tick, might be wrong.

This cartoon was amazing!  Played to kids and adults alike on different levels and was so damn smart!

Yeah the Tick cartoon and for that matter first live action show were great.  

A couple more I would cobble onto my list would be the 1960s Marvel cartoons including the first Spider-man and FF shows plus the ones below.  I mean Marvel heroes on TV for me as a kid would always be a winner.  The shorts may have been static animation but I could care less and who doesn't love a good cheesy theme intro which these and especially the Spidey had. 

marvel_spread_lrg.jpg

And one other was Pirates of Dark Water.

51Q8ewx9EhL._SY445_.jpg

13 minutes ago, telerites said:

Hi Nick :hi: It has been a while, hope all is well.  I never watched this show.  I was getting out of new comic buying around the time Xenozoic Tales came out so never read the comic either.  I will give this a watch - seemed like a premise I would like.

Hi Jeff. :hi:

It really is such a great little series and cartoon. Though a live production with muscle cars and dinosaurs would make for a cool experience.

8 minutes ago, telerites said:

A couple more I would cobble onto my list would be the 1960s Marvel cartoons including the first Spider-man and FF shows plus the ones below.  I mean Marvel heroes on TV for me as a kid would always be a winner.  The shorts may have been static animation but I could care less and who doesn't love a good cheesy theme intro which these and especially the Spidey had. 

marvel_spread_lrg.jpg

These made my childhood dreams come true at the time watching these reruns. Long before any live production. :luhv: