• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What`s your favorite animated series?
1 1

62 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, PUNYHUMAN said:

Pure nostalgia for me. 1960's cartoons,,Spider man , Fantastic Four , Marvel Super Heroes show, Space Ghost, Herculoids,  Scooby Doo,but my all time favotite Jonny Quest. It was and still is a benchmark IMO. 

X-Men The Animated Series, the 1994 Fantastic Four, Wolverine And The X-Men, Transformers G1, Thundercats, Vehicle Voltron, Invader Zim, Justice League Unlimited, Gundam 00, Burst Angel, I could go on... 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

Recently purchased Justice League (2001-2004). Some of the best animated team TV time ever made.

'The Savage Time' three-part episode where Vandal Savage froze Adolf Hitler so he could take over the Third Reich is incredible.

The_Savage_Time.PNG.965089918cefe0379e34cfee561f8461.PNG

On 2/16/2019 at 1:15 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

Seemed like Marvel really played a part in getting GI JOE and TRANSFORMERS off the ground, but don't seem to get much credit for it.

Another hit by Marvel Productions.

I will contend to this day that after rewatching season 3 of TF, that it is the best season of the original G1 show from a writing standpoint.  Unfortunately AKOM butchered the animation on several episodes which gives it a terrible look.  

I'm rewatching X-Men on Disney+.  The animation in the first season is a little rough at times, but it's still good.  Batman the Animated Series, GI Joe, Transformers, Real Ghostbusters, Thundercats, Robotech, some of the old Hanna Barbera stuff, Doug (not Disney's bastardized version), Simpsons until about 2005, TMNT, King of the Hill, Spongebob until about 2006.

I watched Pryde of the X-Men a couple weeks ago for the first time in a couple decades.  Awesome animation.  I also loved how Michael Bell voiced Cyclops exactly the same as he did for Duke in GI Joe.