• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay ending Sunday- Perez/Grummett New Titans, Pollard Vigilante, Animal Crackers, more

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have recently decided to seriously cut back on the comic art collecting as well as on the collection that I already currently have.  As such, I have made a bunch of new pieces available for the first time.  So far, I have listed about 35 pieces, with quite a few of them having never been offered before.  Most are listed as BIN or Best Offer items.  I am open to considering any REASONABLE offers on these pieces.  Pieces include pinups/commissions by JAE LEE, ERIC "eBas" BASALDUA, MIKE MAYHEW, TONY DANIEL, GEOF ISHERWOOD, FRANCIS MANAPUL, CHAD HARDIN, a New Avengers double page spread by MARCUS TO, a splash page from the Drax series by SCOTT HEPBURN, an EDDY BARROWS Martian Manhunter page, a couple of TOM GRUMMETT Action Comics pages featuring Lois Lane, and a Tom Grummett New Titans 73 page from the Titans Hunt storyline. 

To help promote the eBay sales, I have also listed 3 items as 99 cent No Reserve Auctions.

New Titans #58, page 17.  This page has GEORGE PEREZ layouts, with finished by TOM GRUMMETT and inks by BOB McLEOD.  This is also Tom Grummett's first issue of New Titans.  Currently at just $1.75US

Vigilante #2, page 4 by KEITH POLLARD & PABLO MARCOS, featuring Adrian Chase, the Vigilante.  Currently sitting at just $2.25US

And finally, an Animal Crackers Daily from 2-8-1986 by ROGERN BOLLEN

All of the auctions can be found HERE!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Viking001

The three 99cent No Reserve auctions are ending Sunday at around noon PST.

New Titans #58, page 17.  This page has GEORGE PEREZ layouts, with finished by TOM GRUMMETT and inks by BOB McLEOD.  This is also Tom Grummett's first issue of New Titans.  Currently at just $7.50US this page could still be had at a steal.

Vigilante #2, page 4 by KEITH POLLARD & PABLO MARCOS, featuring Adrian Chase, the Vigilante.  Also still currently sitting at just $7.50US.

And finally, an Animal Crackers Daily from 2-8-1986 by ROGERN BOLLEN, sitting at just 99 cents!

A few other pages including a couple of Tom Grummett Action Comics pages are also ending on Sunday.  All of the auctions can be found here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/viking-collectibles/m.html?item=132953390962&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks for looking!