• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Star Trek Comics Here- Live Long & Prosper
2 2

29 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Just upgraded my Star Trek 5 to this copy. I will stop now and see if anyone else has anything to share.

IMG_9743.JPG

IMG_9745.JPG

Amazing piece of history there!

21 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I love Star Trek. I grew up seeing reruns as a kid in the 70's and just got more into it over time. I just thought there should be a thread here for Star Trek enthusiasts to post their books and other Star Trek cool stuff. 

I will start with something that is not a comic and move into a few comic posts. 

A pretty cool early convention signed program

cover.jpg

deforest kelley.jpg

gene roddenberry.jpg

george takei.jpg

james doohan.jpg

majel barrett.jpg

nichelle nichols.jpg

walter koenig.jpg

Thanks for sharing this!!! That was an era when comic books and Star Trek fans often shared a convention. Enthusiasts of both gathered at the trek cons and old comics could be found. Great times!

On the cover of Issue #1, what episode is the photo of Kirk and Sulu from?  At first, I thought it might be from the start of The Enemy Within, but in those shots, Sulu is holding the alien dog, and there is no column (?) behind Kirk.

On 2/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, Phicks said:

On the cover of Issue #1, what episode is the photo of Kirk and Sulu from?  At first, I thought it might be from the start of The Enemy Within, but in those shots, Sulu is holding the alien dog, and there is no column (?) behind Kirk.

I can’t place it either.