• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If Stan Lee worked at DC

85 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, kav said:

Batman has one super power-he seems to be able to make all bullets miss him.

That reminds me -- I probably liked the Justice League movie more than many, but they especially blew one line: when Flash asks Batman "What are your powers again?" I winced when he answered "I'm rich."

The ONLY answer a correctly-written-in-character Batman gives is "I don't need any."

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

That reminds me -- I probably liked the Justice League movie more than many, but they especially blew one line: when Flash asks Batman "What are your powers again?" I winced when he answered "I'm rich."

The ONLY answer a correctly-written-in-character Batman gives is "I don't need any."

Agreed, how would batman fair in the marvel universe?

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Agreed, how would batman fair in the marvel universe?

good question-are there any original silver age marvel heroes didnt have powers?  Cant think of any.   

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Exactly, but who would I rather have, punishes villains are pretty weak, joker may be the greatest villain of all time.

A guy who laffs maniacally, has no powers and just does random stuff in my book qualifies as the worst villain of all time.  Cant STAND Joker in any of his forms, comic or movie.  Especially the Heath Ledger version.  No matter how CRAZY someone is, getting punched in face with kevlar gloves will HURT.  And, it will smear your MAKE UP.  

4 minutes ago, Mystafo said:
17 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I heard that if you watch that episode high on meth, it reveals the secrets location of the treasure of the Illuminati.

It does, their treasure is a butt load more meth.

Wait...is that where it's supposed to go...?

I've been doing it all wrong.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

A guy who laffs maniacally, has no powers and just does random stuff in my book qualifies as the worst villain of all time.  Cant STAND Joker in any of his forms, comic or movie.  Especially the Heath Ledger version.  No matter how CRAZY someone is, getting punched in face with kevlar gloves will HURT.  And, it will smear your MAKE UP.  

That's an amazingly good point, I'm creating a new post

9 minutes ago, kav said:

Nobody is responding to my supervillain thread I should have just left it in here. Thanos,galactus,apocalypse 

Was that supposed to be galactus in rise of the silver surfer 

15 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Exactly, but who would I rather have, punishers villains are pretty weak, joker may be the greatest villain of all time.

I think we are saying the same thing. You asked how Batman would fare in the Marvel Universe. I'm saying if there's a place for the Punisher as a character, a Batman would do just fine. 

Just now, Readcomix said:

I think we are saying the same thing. You asked how Batman would fare in the Marvel Universe. I'm saying if there's a place for the Punisher as a character, a Batman would do just fine. 

We are saying the same thing. I just think batman's villains are a lot more entertaining.