• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greatest supervillain of all time any universe
3 3

131 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

We role play at different times. All depends. :roflmao:😽 meow. 

Wife notified.

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

We role play at different times. All depends. :roflmao:😽 meow. 

Does she support your lifestyle, with the killing and all?

I mean it must be tough travelling to exotic places with pictures of random men that you've been paid to you know "dispose" of.

I'm sure you only take contracts on high profile dudes. Does she ever catch you with pics of dudes in your you know "briefcase" or in the trenchcoat beside the shotty. Or are you guys like mr and mrs Smith and work as a team?

13 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Does she support your lifestyle, with the killing and all?

I mean it must be tough travelling to exotic places with pictures of random men that you've been paid to you know "dispose" of.

I'm sure you only take contracts on high profile dudes. Does she ever catch you with pics of dudes in your you know "briefcase" or in the trenchcoat beside the shotty. Or are you guys like mr and mrs Smith and work as a team?

No she's a Paralegal,  thank God . She can get me out of trouble if I do get into it.

Most of my contracts are for both Male and female, but for the most part they are usually pretty hairy. I mean maybe more so than  you might think.  As a matter of fact I had to put one to sleep today, and I had zero remorse. But I did make a nice chunk of change. I'm also kind of a serial killer too, killing probably thousands in one single day. She actually likes my profession,  you know "pays the bills"and all.

Edited by oakman29

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

No she's a Paralegal,  thank God . She can get me out of trouble if I do get into it.

Most of my contracts are for both Male and female, but for the most part they are usually pretty hairy. I mean maybe more so than  you might think.  As a matter of fact I had to put one to sleep today, and I had zero remorse. But I did make a nice chunk of change. I'm also kind of a serial killer too, killing probably thousands in one single day.

Me too, one time I was killing thousands, I was young at the time  maybe 14, than my mom opened the door and caught me  it was a sticky situation. Oh, oops you meant something else. Uggh, now I'm embarrassed☺

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Me too, one time I was killing thousands, I was young at the time  maybe 14, than my mom opened the door and caught me  it was a sticky situation. Oh, oops you meant something else. Uggh, now I'm embarrassed☺

It looks like you don't believe me.