• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greatest supervillain of all time any universe
3 3

131 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2019 at 5:52 AM, Karl Liebl said:

Who is the most recognized superhero?  Superman?  Batman?  and for villain?  I guess the Joker wins...

I guess you can throw Spiderman in there too...  But as far as villain the Joker wins.

Toss in the Hulk too...

You sound like you're making a Stew?:bigsmile:

Add a pinch of the Thing stir and let simmer for an hour.(thumbsu

6ed45b01d8d383d485faa4b8483c1e6d.png

35de6ef113ccebc71ab085f0212534c5.jpg

The menace called Argh!yle! was once a simple sock worn by Brum-El of the planet Schwab. Argh!yle! and his wife Marnie were sent to Earth in the same spaceship as the Ambush Bug uniform. The ship was smooshed by a radioactive space-spider, its alien energy absorbed by the socks. Marnie died in the crash, but Argh!yle! and the uniform survived. When Irwin Schwab – the soon to be Ambush Bug – salvaged the suit, he didn't notice the newly-sentient sock. Crushed by rejection and maimed by a cat, Argh!yle! stumbled into an abandoned lab, where he used advanced machinery to mend himself. He made an iron mask to hide his disfigurement and gain great powers. Stealing socks from laundromats, he started bringing them to life, building an army. Finally, he created the Bureau, an orbiting headquarters from which he attacks his most hated foes, everybody, and in particular Ambush Bug. After several attempts of world conquest and clashes with the Bug, Argh!yle!'s plans were foiled when his headquarters was blown up.

He is a scientific genius with the powers of The Legion of Super-Heroes' socks.

Edited by Ken Aldred

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Quite the opposite.  I am an exterminator. 

He's kind of like the Hitman in the Lawrence Block books-except instead of doing hits to buy for his stamp collection, Oakman hits for comic money.  Really the two are very similar.  Someone has a 'problem' they need 'fixed' and they call Keller or Oakman.

1 minute ago, kav said:

He's kind of like the Hitman in the Lawrence Block books-except instead of doing hits to buy for his stamp collection, Oakman hits for comic money.  Really the two are very similar.  Someone has a 'problem' they need 'fixed' and they call Keller or Oakman.

He does provide a valuable service for humanity as a whole, protecting us from the worst vermin around.

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

He does provide a valuable service for humanity as a whole, protecting us from the worst vermin around.

@oakman29 I highly recommend you read the book 'Pursuit' by Thomas Perry.  One of my favorites.  The guy learned about tracking killers by working as an exterminator assistant in college.  Similar tactics tracking down rats and serial killers.  

Edited by kav

10 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

If it wasnt for exterminators we would still have the plague. As we speak their is a disease that hasnt been an issue since the 18th century,Typhus. So be careful my CGC friends. Please for the love of God be aware of debris around your home where rodents can create harbourage .

Sorry guys just professional opinion , back to comics.:preach:

16 minutes ago, kav said:

@oakman29 I highly recommend you read the book 'Pursuit' by Thomas Perry.  One of my favorites.  The guy learned about tracking killers by working as an exterminator assistant in college.  Similar tactics tracking down rats and serial killers.  

very interesting. I will do that.

You have to look at an issue like a crime, investigating what and where things are happening before you actually perform the service.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

You have to look at an issue like a crime, investigating what and where things are happening before you actually perform the service.

YOU NEED TO READ THAT BOOK!!!  

9 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Please for the love of God be aware of debris around your home where rodents can create harbourage .

And by debris that can lead to the plaque, he means STACKS OF COMICS!!!!  Get rid of em!!  Send em to a professional-OAKMAN!!!!

Just now, kav said:

And by debris that can lead to the plaque, he means STACKS OF COMICS!!!!  Get rid of em!!  Send em to a professional-OAKMAN!!!!

Thats sage advice my friend, but if their wet and stanky at the side yard of the house you can just throw them away.

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Thats sage advice my friend, but if their wet and stanky at the side yard of the house you can just throw them away.

Yes folks only send the dry, or slabbed books that can most likely harbour rodents-the furry friends avoid wet or damaged print material so they are not a threat.  Just the 7.5 and above books-very dangerous to keep around but dont just throw away-they need to be examined by professional to make sure you do not have other issues.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Yes folks only send the dry, or slabbed books that can most likely harbour rodents-the furry friends avoid wet or damaged print material so they are not a threat.  Just the 7.5 and above books-very dangerous to keep around but dont just throw away-they need to be examined by professional to make sure you do not have other issues.

AMEN! (worship)

Kav does have my address, so he can help expidite this for you.

Edited by oakman29

15 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I did this every time I had "relations" with my ex-wife.  O.o

8 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Having a field day at the show, possible 9.8 new mutants 98, edge of spider verse,thanos 13 deadpool 1eternals 1man called nova,

Not a bad haul and thanos 13 cgc 9.8 300

:whatthe:(worship):headbang::banana::flipbait: