• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greatest supervillain of all time any universe
3 3

131 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, grayzr said:

Based on pure villainy I would have to go with Darkseid.

But I might be a bit biased...

Darkseid could defeat Thanos-with that chin of his he's just beggin for the uppercut.

3 minutes ago, grayzr said:

Luckily Darkseid has a chin protector.

No no no Thanos is the one gettin the uppercut!!!!  Just look at that chinny chin chin!!!

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

If it wasnt for exterminators we would still have the plague. As we speak their is a disease that hasnt been an issue since the 18th century,Typhus. So be careful my CGC friends. Please for the love of God be aware of debris around your home where rodents can create harbourage .

Sorry guys just professional opinion , back to comics.:preach:

Wow I called that one wrong!

It's not quite that clear-cut.

There's a lot of talk here about Thanos' chin, but, I've always noticed Darkseid's very prominent brow ridges.

That bone structure could itself do a great deal of damage.

I haven't ever tried anything with mine, but I consider this a strong theory.

Just discovered this website that's dedicated to allowing viewers to upvote/downvote topics such as this, thereby creating rankings:

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-comic-book-villains?ref=collections&l=525567&collectionId=1319&li_source=LI&li_medium=desktop-top-collection

C_

PS: 1000th post :acclaim:

34 minutes ago, Pittsburgh said:

The greatest supervillain in any universe is Death.  No one outruns it and only comic books can reverse it.

Ultimately, Death will have an admirable success rate, polishing off the super heroes. So he can't be easily dismissed. But don't forget the Big Wheel, who was arguably as fearsome. I mean, look at that wheel of his. Really big. 

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ultimately, Death will have an admirable success rate, polishing off the super heroes. So he can't be easily dismissed. But don't forget the Big Wheel, who was arguably as fearsome. I mean, look at that wheel of his. Really big. 

I thought death was a woman and thanos married her?

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:
6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I thought death was a woman and thanos married her?

Never mind all that, the wheel was at least seven foot tall. He could sit in it and wheel along really fast. Obviously he could do wheelies, not much choice on that front really, but my God, what do you do with a bloke in a wheel? How do you fight that?