• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale: Emerald City Comic Con 2019 - 4 day tickets March 14 to 17
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

My friend had brought four day tickets for ECCC (Emerald City Comic Con) 2019 on March 14th to 17th (next month). He wants to sell them as he have a conflict of dates which he cannot go, for personal reasons.  I was asked to help him to sell that tickets here. I have 4 tickets for each day - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The total brought together was at $190.(including taxes) in U.S. funds

Thursday- $30

Friday and Sunday- $45 each

Saturday - $52.50

For here in CGC forums, I will go for $150  $ 100 on all badges altogether. However if you are looking for offer or buy just one day ticket or two. PM me with any questions. I offer free shipping with a tracking number, for express delivery. The ECCC letter will go with tickets so you can activate the badges. Can accept payment by PayPal. 

Please no HoS members or on probation list, thank you. 

I am awake and my friend knew also. The Saturday tickets were all sold out online in ECCC website. They have only Thursday, Friday and Sunday tickets are what’s left still for sale. He would like to sell all tickets as a group, so he is not left stuck with other day tickets. See photos below

I am going to ECCC myself with my own badge. 

Thanks 

B10092B0-F684-4DD6-88D2-F231CBD313F8.jpeg

D018741E-8F81-4BE0-B140-977449DA42DF.jpeg

Edited by Fan Boy
Forget to add payment info, spell out ECCC

5 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

That’s the one in NJ being run by the “ Rat ” creator who banned Kevin Sorbo for being a conservative ?

Um, no idea in what you are talking about? I’m not into politics nor do I follow that “Rat” whoever the creator is. (shrug) you lost me there.

I’m just here to help a friend in selling the badges. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Good luck - it used to be a pretty cool show

Here’s what I was referencing , if you’re interested 

https://www.screengeek.net/2018/01/16/kevin-sorbo-banned-from-east-coast-comicon-for-conservative-beliefs/

This guy has tickets for Emerald City, at least that is what it says on the papers in his photo.

3 hours ago, Bird said:

What does this mean?

About the fact that Saturday badges are completely sold out, and that my friend have one in this lot. Meaning that... someone would want this badge more than the other day badges. 

But as time run down nearer to March 14th, it would become irrelevant if ECCC sold all other badges then. :foryou:

11 hours ago, Avi said:

You should try the Lyte ticket exchange. There is a link from the ECCC website

I did had told about this Lyte Ticket Exchange to my friend last week. He said he will consider to try use it this weekend. Thanks.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:48 AM, Old_Man_Adam said:

Good luck - it used to be a pretty cool show

Here’s what I was referencing , if you’re interested 

https://www.screengeek.net/2018/01/16/kevin-sorbo-banned-from-east-coast-comicon-for-conservative-beliefs/

lollol  Now I see why. Ok, I fixed my top post to spell out that. I didn’t know there were two cons with the same letters! Maybe we should ask Avengers West Coast to give us a solution?

Thanks for the laughs with the link. lol

Well, the Lyte Ticket Exchange option was quite interesting. My friend and I tried out that one today. Testing out as we input information with his tickets. I looked at the results, seems Lyte is only showing interest on one of his day tickets. It was Saturday badge only, and not the Thursday, Friday or Sunday badges. Now I understood why. 

It’s because ECCC had sold out all Saturday badges and Lyte offered my friend $65 for his Saturday badge. A good $10 extra over what he paid for it. Quite interesting... now I have to wonder what Lyte would offer for one of the weekend badges? hm

in retrospect, the deal I am offering here is actually a good deal... only if ECCC was to sold out all day badges. Oh well, I will leave the sale up running as long I can continue. Thanks. 

New Update!! Price drop to $100 U.S. on all badges! 

My friend decided to accept his loss in getting back his money. He is letting them go at that price. He cannot go to ECCC. 

Shocked that the badges are still here for sale... had gotten a PM from someone showing interest. Sent a reply back and wait. 

While these badges here what I have. They may not be like the single 4 days badge people covertly grabbed from the first day sold out. But they are essentially about the same thing. There is no advantage between them, just that it is 4 badges more. 

ECCC is nearly two weeks ahead. :foryou: