• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% OFF Spideys, Watchmen, Guardians, Ms Marvel, Others

16 posts in this topic

Some raw books as I move into the moderns box of the recently acquired collection ...

The Rules:  :preach:

No hos/probs; PayPal preferred, eTransfer okay in Canada; shipping via Canada Post within Canada is $15.00; shipping to the US via Canada Post will be $20.00; International: please PM for shipping cost.  I’ll send out invoices within 2 days (or sooner) of the thread’s closing.  Please provide payment within 2 days of invoice date. If there is a problem with the raw book(s) you take, please notify me within 1 week of receiving it/them for a full refund (shipping on you). As I mention below, ask for additional pics if uncertain.

1st  :takeit: in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM; I've provided a good chunk of pics for the raw books; ask for more pics if uncertain - I'll be happy to oblige. Open to reasonable offers. Post/pics are on the way ... 10% OFF REMAINING BOOKS in THREAD (Closing at 10:00 pm EST tonight!)

Edited by BuscemasAvengers