• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Cosmic Aeroplane Pedigree Thread
3 3

114 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Robot Man said:

And then there is this one. I picked up this one because it was a very early issue and very cheap. Thought nothing of it at the time but years later while looking at it again, I noticed all the check marks throughout. Although pretty low grade, I believe it is also “Cosmic” as well. 

3125A982-312F-4764-84E0-32CBCDAFB1DD.jpeg

FACCAA96-193E-40A2-A1B5-07671E054F9C.jpeg

My goodness Robot Man!

fdf.gif.74576a32b8a4fa5d58ce11bcb2efde7c.gif

5 hours ago, DanCooper said:

hm Wondering if any of the GREAT books posted in this thread appeared on this rack back in the day? (Ken Sanders displaying comics at the Cosmic Aeroplane)

image.thumb.png.87ffdb52dfe8cbf7133837216298b9c7.png

Great photo! Never saw that one before. If memory serves me, wasn’t this the first collection to be given a name and designated by collectors as a “pedigree”? 

I forgot about this one.  I am posting it even though it is in an alien slab because I have already submitted and it is CGC's hands for the cross-over special.  I assume it will keep the designation but I haven't seen the interior as it was bought in the voldy.

3003151139081.jpg

Edited by telerites