• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to boast and brag!! How many of these top 100 Hottest Comics do you own?
5 5

120 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, TheAvenger80 said:

Most of my collection isn't nearby but based on memory I think I have ~52 of these books. How many do YOU have?

https://comics.gocollect.com/most-active

I have 89 of the first 100, I gave up after that when I saw the list went well beyond 100.

Golden Age: 10 / 100

Silver Age: 48 / 100 (Multiples of many of the 48 that I have - like I have 7x ASM 14's laying about - and no, I am not selling)

Bronze Age: 31 / 100 (Multiples of around half of that 31)

Modern Age: 28 / 100

Recently Released: Not bothering to count... whatever ASM issues are on the list except for super dooper 1:10,000 variant stuff. 

The list is very skewed though as it seems to be based upon what is currently available.  For example I was surprised that Batman #9 is not on the list as it has an iconic cover as does Detective Comics 164 which is the Bat-Signal cover and both of which I own.  Then I realized that copies of those books are not usually available for sale and would not have a lot of movement which would not trigger 'popularity'.

Edited by Buzzetta